مقاله Disaster Supplies Kit دارای 3 صفحه می باشد و دارای تنظیمات در microsoft word می باشد و آماده پرینت یا چاپ است
فایل ورد مقاله Disaster Supplies Kit کاملا فرمت بندی و تنظیم شده در استاندارد دانشگاه و مراکز دولتی می باشد.
این پروژه توسط مرکز مرکز پروژه های دانشجویی آماده و تنظیم شده است
توجه : در صورت مشاهده بهم ريختگي احتمالي در متون زير ،دليل ان کپي کردن اين مطالب از داخل فایل ورد مي باشد و در فايل اصلي مقاله Disaster Supplies Kit،به هيچ وجه بهم ريختگي وجود ندارد
بخشی از متن مقاله Disaster Supplies Kit :
سال انتشار: 1386
محل انتشار: دومین همایش سراسری طب اورژانس
تعداد صفحات: 3
Azam abbasi – Hazrate rasoul- e- akram hospital
nadiya hamdarsi – Hazrate rasoul- e- akram hospital
behnaz behrad – Hazrate rasoul- e- akram hospital
There are six basiay ou should stock for your home: There are six basis you should stock for your home: water ,food , first , aidsupplieh, clothing and bedding, touh cttlil emergency supplies, and special item. Keep the items that you would most likely need during an evacuation in nn easy-to cmy container–suggested items are rمقاله Disaster Supplies Kitrkecl with an arteriskP). Pussiblt: containers include a large, covered Wdsh container, 3 camping hackpack. or 3 duffle hag.
Store water in plastic coniainerss uch as soft drink bottles. Avoid using
containers that will decompose or brcak. such as milk cartons or glass bottles. A nonnally active person needs to drink at least two quarlk of hater each day. Hot environments andintense physics1 activity can double that amount. Children, nurhing morhcrs. and will people will need more. – Store one gallon of water per person per day,- Keep at lesst a three-day supply of water per person (tow quarts for Dirnking,two quarts for each person in your household for food Preparation/sanitation).
– Store at least a three-day supply of non-perishable food. Select foods that require un refrigeration, preparation orcooking, and little or nowater. IC you must heal food, pack a can of sterno. Sclcct foud items that are compact and lightweight. Include a selection of thc fnllnwing foods in your Disaster Supplies Kit:
– Ready-to-eat canned meats, first, and vegetable,Canned juices
– Staples (salt, sugar, pepper. spice, ete.) .High energy foods, Vitarntns . Food tor infants
– Comfort/ stress foods
First Aid Kit
Assemble a first aid kit for your home and one for each car.
– (20) adhesivz bandages, various sizes. ,(1 ) 5" x 9" sterile dressing.
-(1 ) conforming roller gauze bandage. .(2) triringular bandages. ,(2) 3 x 3 sterile puze pads.
– (2) 4 x 4 sterile gauze pad. (1) roll 3" cohesive bandage.
– (2) germicidal hand wipes or waterless alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
– (6) antiseptic wipes. ,(2) pair large medical grade nun-latex glover ,Adhesive tape. 2" width.
– Anti-bacterial ointment. ,Cold pack. ,Scissors (small. personal). ,Tweezers
– CPR breathing barrier, such as a face shield.
-Aspirin or nonaspirin pain reliever ,Anti-diarrhea medication ,Antacid(for stomach upset)
-Syrup of Ipecac (use to induce vomiting if advised by the Poison controlcenter)
-Laxative .Activated charcoal (use if advised by the Poison Control Center)
Tools and Supplies
-Mess kits. or paper cups, plates. and plastic utensil * .Einergency preparedness manual*
-Battery-operated radio and extra batteries* .Flashlight and extra batteries*Cash or traveler’s checks, change* .Non-electriccan opener, utility knife*
-Fire extinguisllcr: small canister ABC type , Tube tent .Plierc .Tape,Compass
-matches in a waterproof container , Alutllinum foil ,Plasljc stroge containers
-Signal flare .Paper, pencil ,needles, thread .Medicine dropper
-Shut-off wrench. to turn off household gas and water .,Whistle ,plasticsheeting
-Map of the area , ( for locating shelters)
Toilet paper, towelettes*,Soap, liquid detergent*, Feminie supplies ,Personal hygiene items*
Plastic garbage bages,ties (for personal sanitation uses) ,Plastic bucket with tight lid
Disinfectant ,Household chlorine bleach
Clothing and Bedding
Include at least one complete change of clothing and fnntwzw per person. – Sturdy shoes or work boats* .Rain gear* .Blanketsor sleeping bags* ,Hal
* Thermal underwear ,Sunglasses
Remember fmnily members with special requirements,such as infants and elderly or disabled persons
For Baby *
-Formula ,Diapers ,Bottles ,Powdered milk,Medications.
Heart and high blood pressure medication .Insulin ,Prescription drugs .Denture needs
Contact lenses and supplies ,Extra eye glasses
– Gaimes and books
Important Family Documents
– Keep these records in a waterproof ,portable container:
– Will, insurance policies, contrack deeds, stocks and bonds
– Passports, social security cards, immunization records
– Bank account numbers.
– Credit card account numbers andcompanies
– Inventory of valuablehousehold goods, important telephone numbers
– Fainily records (birth. marriage. death certificates)
– Store your kit in a convenient place known to allfamily memberss. Keep a
smaller version of the supplies kit in the trunk of your cor.
– Keep items in airtight plastic bags. Chanpe your stored water supply every
SIX months.so it stay fresh. Replacw your stared foud ever six months.
Re-think your kit and family needs at least once a ye,ar. Replace batteries.
update clothes. etc.
– Ask your physician or pharmacist about storing prescliption medications.
General Disaster Preparadness Materials Children & Disasters
– "Disaster Preparednew Coloring Book (ARC 2200, English, or ARC 2200S. Spanish) Children &Disaster ages 3-10.
"Adventures of the Disaster Dudes" (ARC 5024) hide0 and Presenter’s
Guide for use by anadult with children in grages 4-6.